What the ISFCE has to offer...
- CCE Certification - The CCE certification is widely considered to be the most presitgious non-vendor specific forensic certification available. This certification is available to all examiners working publically or privately.
- ISFCE Training - The ISFCE has developed world class training in the field of computer forensics. Currently deployed courses are offered in classroom and distance learning formats as well as custom on-site training for groups.
- Proficiency Testing - The same high quality used in the creation and execution of our Certified Computer Examiner testing process has been applied in the formulation and distribution of the ISFCE's laboratory proficiency testing programs.
The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE) is a private organization dedicated to providing an internationally recognized, unblemished computer forensics certification that is available to all who can qualify, for a reasonable cost.
The ISFCE continually conducts research and development into new and emerging technologies and methods in the science of computer forensics. This development is reflected in the certification(s) that are offered by the ISFCE.
The principal certification offered by the ISFCE is the Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)®. First awarded in 2003, this certification is the result of the ISFCE’s desire to increase the level of professionalism and further the field and science of computer forensics.
The foundation of this certification maintains a fair, uncompromised process for certifying the competency of forensic computer examiners and sets high forensic and ethical standards for forensic computer examiners.
The ISFCE is an internationally recognized organization that has certified over 1700 individuals across 28 countries. Accessible to candidates worldwide, the CCE has become widely accepted as a prerequisite certification for forensic examiners, recognized by industry professionals and academic institutions alike.
The purpose of the ISFCE is to:
- Professionalize and further the science of digital forensics
- Provide a fair, vendor neutral, uncompromised process for certifying forensic computer examiners
- Set high forensic and ethical standards
- Conduct research and development into new and emerging technologies and methods in the science of digital forensics
The ISFCE provides:
- A fair and balanced, internationally recognized computer forensic certification
- Vendor neutral certification open to Law Enforcement and non-Law Enforcement personnel
- A vast professional network and resource pool for certified individuals
- ASCLD/LAB proficiency tests
- And maintains a strong Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility for all certified individuals
The ISFCE administers the Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)® certification. The CCE certification is available internationally to both law enforcement and non-law enforcement forensic computer examiners.
If you intend to sit for the
CCE certification, you should begin by first submitting the CCE
Application and Notarized CCE Statement. These will then be reviewed by the Application board who will advise on your eligibility to sit for this testing process.